Wednesday, October 1, 2008

High School Tag!


1. Did you date someone from your school? I did more than that...I married someone from high school! Me and Nate started dating our senior year
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove my Toyota Rav 4, a Mazda 626 and a Toyota Tercel (I had quite a few cars my first few years of driving, but have been driving the same Rav 4 for the last 7 years!
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? Hmmm....can't think right now of anything.
4. Were you a party animal? I sure liked to get out with my friends and do lots of stuff, but I wouldn't consider myself a party animal by any means.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Probably the opposite. Nate would tell you I played very hard to get.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of that is for me...no talent when it comes to that
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, never considered myself as one!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No...I decided after 9th grade cheerleading wasn't for me anymore, and I just hung out in high school.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Are you kidding me! Big Wade would have killed me! I was too much of a pleaser, and I always had to get good grades or I'd be mad at myself.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? We had a school fight song!?!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Honestly, I just loved seminary! My favorite by far was Bro. Mueller.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever...by the lockers, senior stairs, Wendy's, wherever!
13. What was your school's full name? Bonneville High School
14. School mascot? Lakers
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Nate!
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Are you kidding me! These were some of the funnest memories I have...I'd do it again in a second.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Lots of tears, saying goodbye to great friends, being so excited about the rest of my life, graduation party, and so much more! It was so much funner than graduating from college!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? To the mall, Pineview
19. Were you in any clubs? Honor Society, Key Club
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Definitely a lot of fluctuation...still working on getting rid of the pudge in the belly from the pregnancy...and a few more pounds beyond that!
21. Who was your prom date? Nate
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'd love to, if we're around! 23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Live it up! These are going to be the funnest times of your life! Don't get caught up in high school drama, it is not worth it! I also wish I would have taken just a few more college courses/AP classes.

I tag anyone who attended high school! Remember the good times...

2 comments:

Trinity said...

That was fun reading about you. I didn't really get to know you in high school. So I am glad to have the chance now. Sounds like High school was a good time for you too!

Alicia said...

I love this tag! Highschool memories are the best!