
I've had a lot of people asking me if I have gotten any job offers here in Columbus, and yes, I did get a job out here! After all my worrying and making myself sick, I found a job very easily. The problem was, no one wanted to interview me while I was still living in Utah. As soon as I got out here, I had 4 quick interviews, 3 quick offers, and then I had to make a decision! The thing I was excited about was I am going to be making more money than I was in Utah, the downside is I am working all night shifts (which is what I was planning on, but am not a huge fan of). I think it'll work out really well to where Tucker won't be raised by babysitters. Me or Nate will be with him most of the time, there is just a few hours in the morning a couple days a week where we overlap on our schedules. I am working on a Medical/Oncology/Palliative care floor at Mount Carmel West Hospital right in Columbus. It is not my first choice of floors, but I do have the experience on that type of floor, so it shouldn't be too bad. Now that I have my foot in the door at the hospital, I will probably change floors in a year or two to do something else.
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
Hey! The whole white coat ceremony looks so fun! And I thought that was neat how they highlighted each person in the program. I am very surprised that almost half of the people in his class are girls! Congrats on the new job! That is one thing about nursing is you don't have to be too worried when finding a job, which is very nice for you! Hopefully the night shifts will work for you!
I'm SO glad that everything worked out so well for you guys! How fantastic that Tucker gets to be with one of you guys most of the time. Keep us updated with how it's going! :)
Congrats on finding a job! That's always a relief! It looks like you guys are doing well. I hope Nate is enjoying school!
Congratulations! That hospital sounds so wonderful- Mount Caramel. Right? That is awesome and that is one good thing about being a nurse there is a job and need wherever you go!
never mind i can't read i though it was Caramel. Maybe I am hungry, but it's still a nice name.
I'm glad you found a job so easily.. I knew you would! That's nice that you won't have to leave Tucker with a baby sitter all day. I bet that makes things a lot easier! =)
Yeah Congrats! That's gotta be a huge relief to have an income coming in. Hopefully you like it and it all works out for you guys!
Good luck with the new job!! We miss you on our Medical/Oncology floor! You will do great!
Post a Comment