As I'm sure you all have noticed, we have been taking advantage of the few weeks we have had school and work free. Monday, everything changed. After much anticipation since January, when Nate found out he got into school, he has finally started dental school at OSU!
Also on Monday, I started my new job with Mount Carmel. I have been in classes 8-5 everyday this week orienting to the hospital. Next week I start my full-time graveyard shifts, yuck! I have to orient on my unit for 8-12 weeks after this week, which is going to be so boring! I only oriented at McKay for about 2 1/2 weeks! Sorry, no pic for me!
Tucker and Emerson (thanks for the pic Melinda!)
Lastly, Tucker is getting accustomed to being at the babysitter. I wish I could be home with him, but I have to do what's best for my family right now. Melinda, a girl from my ward is watching him, and it's fun because she has a little boy, Emerson, that is 20 days older than Tucker. Hopefully they will grow up being good friends! So all in all, life has changed a bit for us all this last week...it's good to know that after 4 years we won't have to live crazy schedules anymore! Then we'll just have different stresses, I'm sure!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

6 comments:
8-12 weeks?? Good GRIEF!!! Good luck with that. Graveyards arent so bad...I did them for over 2 years and mike is still doing them! There are less visitors, not as many doctors, and not as many orders. Thats the bright side to it...but yes, they are exhausting. I feel for ya girl! GOOD LUCK!!
Reality isn't very fun! But I am sure it is also great to get started knowing there is only 4 more years of school for Nate! Thats nice that a girl in your ward can watch him.
Britni! yes we need to have a fun get together and just relax! This first week alone is making me get headaches every hour!
I'm glad Melinda is doing that for you! You're one really busy lady! Cute pic of Tucker and Emerson!
Let me know how you like you job. I had a shift from Haites last week! Hang in there. Nate looks a' nautural in the scrubs. I wanna call you next week after you have oriented a while and tell me how it is!
Hope all goes well at your job and Nate loves school! Your little guy is getting so BIG!
They'd better be good friends after all the quality time they spend together!
Post a Comment