Friday, November 7, 2014

Fright Night 2014

We got to start out our Halloween festivities by joining T at school for lunch and then his class party!  His teacher had some fun things planned that the kids loved...first up making Glarch...(gak).  They decorated cookies, made homemade ice cream, and did experiments with water and oil that the kids thought were so cool.  She even gave them glow sticks and had a dance party in the dark.  


 Then he was off on his "book parade."  The kids were supposed to dress up like their favorite book character and carry that book around.  Naturally, I just went out and bought a Hulk book so I didn't have to come up with another costume!
 Later that day, we were off to see our friends at our old ward's trunk-or-treat.  Imagine my surprise when I looked in my rearview mirror to see the Hulk with headphones on!
 They are too cute!
 Nate and I were Phil and Kay from the show Duck Dynasty, and my little Coop was a biker dude.  I am quite pleased with how that turned out :)

 After getting lots of candy, balloon swords, donuts, hot chocolate, and seeing lots of friends, we headed over to the Grandview Nazerene church for some more fun with our friends.  The boys played lots of games, did a big climbing wall, a bounce house, and so many other fun things!  
 There is nothing tougher looking than a biker dude with a binky in his mouth....just sayin'!

0 comments: