This has been my first child I have been able to stay home with full-time. I have been able to savor moments with this little guy a little more than the other two, and I have loved every minute of it :)
He definitely is a momma's boy, and I'm okay with that...most of the time. I love him chasing after me saying "mom, mom, mom," so cute!
9 Month Stats
Weight: 17.8 pounds (18%)
Height: 28.2 inches (43%)
Head: 17.9 inches (64%)
Some things I want to remember about Coop at this time in his life:
-He sleeps HORRIBLY! He wakes up at least twice per night, many nights a lot more than that. I can't figure the kid out...other than as soon as he snuggles up to me, he is as good as gold. He loves his momma :) We'll get the sleeping thing figured out one of these days.
-He eats really well. He tries everything, but some of his favorites include Pear, Zucchini, and Corn baby food, chunks of banana, Pirate Booty, string cheese, yogurt, oatmeal, watermelon, grapes, peas, goldfish, avocado, peaches, blueberries, and bread just to name a few.
-He is wearing 9 month clothes as well as some 12 month clothes
-He loves watching his brothers play outside, they make him laugh hysterically. He also loves the swing at the park and going for walks.
-He is my first child that really has no interest in tv unless we are in the car, then he's all for it.
-He rubs his ears when he is tired.
-The Hispanic ladies just can't get enough of his blue eyes and blonde hair...we are always getting stopped when we go out and the girls at the office just love him.
-He is thoroughly entertained playing with his brothers, I can leave him in the toy room with them for a long while.
-He has 2 {almost} 3 teeth
-He had mastered going up the stairs and standing without support
-He says "mom", "dad", and "all done"








0 comments:
Post a Comment