Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Hoppenings...

I love Easter....I love this time of year....I love all the wonderful activities associated with Springtime!

Tucker had a Easter party at school, here he is with Emerson and Aaron when I dropped them off...it was near impossible for them all to give me a normal face at the same time!

We kicked off our Easter weekend with a traditional Easter egg hunt we've been to the last few years at Duranceau Park.  We have done this with ward members, and were glad to get a little bit better of a turnout than last year :)
 The kiddos off to find their treasures...
 And this is how my photo-ops usually turn out with Gray....just wanted to document that he was there, and he loved finding eggs!
 Next up, a BBQ with some of the families in the ward/Nate's dental school buddies.  We tried out the moonlight egg hunt that has been circling around Pinterest land.  I loved the idea.  The kids loved the bracelets and necklaces.  I will still have to perfect this one!

*Note to self, next year buy the smaller glowsticks so the eggs don't pop open!
 Tucker finding some goodies
 Again, had to document Gray participated....although he will never stop for a pic!  And yes, the front of him is soaked, but after already changing him twice for pouring a cup of water down his frontside, this time he had to run around wet!
 Dividing up the loot.
Gonna miss these gals :)
 Then came Easter morning.  We started off by having Tucker find the eggs the Easter Bunny hid around the family room, then checked out his loot.  He got a movie, a harmonica, lots of candy, clothes, and a pinwheel.  Gray got a Mickey Mouse movie, a pinwheel, some Hot Wheels, clothes, bubbles, and jellybeans.
 Fellas in their Easter shirts
 And this is what happens when big brother gives little brother a large chocolate bar.....

0 comments: