Because of my serious lack of blogging, I am far behind on documenting life. So here are some random pics to keep our family blog going.
We've been reading a lot around these parts, and Gray prefers to do his reading in his underwear (well, he pretty much likes to do everything pants-less these days :)
Lets just say this area is Seahawks crazy! When they played the 49ers, Nate got an earful and bets were placed...He lost
More renditions of create your own dress-up character!
Since we are leaving the country in a few short months, I want to document what it looks like where we live right now...even in the dead of winter.
I seriously have the best calling ever in church right now...Activity Days is amazing, and I sure love these girls!!
Valentines party at school. I sure love that Tucker was able to take normal treats, or was able to take treats at all, unlike some other schools around!
When Tucker's hair gets a little longer, he likes to rock the fo-hawk. On the day I took this picture he gave me some insightful thoughts...he said "Mom, today is not like all the other days, today is different." There you go.
100s day at school
We played far too many games of Valentine bingo this last month. I'm pretty sure the only reason was they wanted an excuse to eat M&Ms.
Or "yummy yums" as Gray calls them.
We wore blue to remember those we've lost to colon cancer, and to remind people to get out and get screened for it!
We had uncle Jax come and visit. The boys cried themselves to sleep after I dropped him off at the airport!
We exposed him to the Sunnyside culture..
And showed him the coolest parks around.
We hunted for leprechaun gold.
And again, Gray without pants
Tucker won his school's Book Fair raffle and scored lots of books
Do you want to build a snowman?
We got egged. Awesome.
Grandma and Grandpa Watkins rolled into town to bring us our treadmill, and we took them bowling, to eat at Red Lobster, and hung out at the trampoline park.
And Tucker started spending even more time with the 1st graders. He is doing so well in school, it amazes me everyday!!












1 comments:
I am also in Activity Days and I love it too!
Post a Comment