Thought it was fabulous! Although Jacob won my heart for a split second, Edward is still #1 in my book. Glad I could share the wonderful experience of watching this fabulous movie with some of my favorite gals in Columbus! To make the girls' night even better, we started it all off with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and fabulous cheesecake for dessert. Oh yum! Glad we opted to the Friday night showing rather than going in the wee morning hours like some of you crazies!
The back of the shirt I made for myself after searching for just the right saying online...


4 comments:
I agree with you. Jacob did win me over a bit but I am still a strong member of TEAM EDWARD!
We went as a group of girls last night as well and LOVED it! The movie was so good! :)
I love the shirt!
TEAM JACOB!!!
Girls night was so much fun! Loved the movie! Can't wait for #3 next year!
EDWARD?!?!? actually i really liked him until i saw the movie! just not what i was picturing in my mind :) love the shirt!
I think I might have converted over to team Jacob after seeing the movie =) Sounds like you had a fun girls night out.. Love the shirt!
Post a Comment