Monday, August 17, 2009

Tucker Pics at the Shoe

I decided it would be fun to take Tucker to the famed Ohio Stadium, or the Horseshoe as it is called to Ohioans, and take a few pictures. I was hoping to get inside....but no such luck this time. Maybe another day! Here's a few....








7 comments:

Kara said...

Britni, these are SO CUTE!!! Such a great idea while you're in ohio, I love them!

Meili said...

I am so glad that you had tucker.i love him and you and nate.

Lindsay said...

He is such a cute little guy and is growing up way too fast!

Trinity said...

What a stinken cutie!

Ally said...

LOVE THEM! Photoshop..schmotoshop YOU HAVE IT DOWN!!! He's my best little friend.

Melinda said...

I love those pictures! Tucker looks so big. I'm in love with your camera too. :)

Sharstin said...

he is a cutie! fun picts