Sunday, September 7, 2008

Check This Out...

So all you women out there, my friends out here in Ohio told me about this website. You need to check this out.....

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

It is really funny. Some girl or lady has started this blog totally making fun of herself and other bloggers. It is pretty awesome. I caught so many things that fit me to a T!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

haha! Glad you liked it. We had so much fun with everyone last night. I am excited for our Cafe Rio Party!

Trinity said...

Glad you guys made it safely and that he was a good boy the whole plane ride. Your house is going to be so adorable! Oktoberfest sounds like loads of fun. Can't wait to see pictures of the house. Enjoy your time til you start work and Nate starts school. Andrew starts this sat the 13th. Life will be over again for a few more months :(

HDVB said...

I totally agree...There are so many things on the site that are totally me, in fact, this morning i was talking to daniel and said, "Daniel, last night was so fun...we are SO blessed to have such great friends!" and daniel said, "we are SERIOUSLY, so blessed!"
Email me the recipes for the sweet pork and dressing at hannahbeus@gmail.com and i'll try a practice round before Thursday! Also, I totally don't have a picture of you and Nate from last night and am way bummed! I have a really cute one of you and Tucker though! next time don't let me miss that! :) It was a SO great to see you! See you soon!

Robyn Maughan said...

I heard about that from my sister a while ago but didn't tell everyone about it. It is SO true!

Robyn Maughan said...

Glad you made it safe. We are all good here. No changes yet!

Robyn Maughan said...

hey again... this is random but can you go on to alysa's blog and tell her I want to be invited to BHS's blog? rmmaughan@gmail.com. I wish it wasn't private.

Miles said...

He he!