Monday, September 8, 2008

New Friends

Last night Hannah and Daniel (Hannah will be going to dental school with Nate) had us over with some other first year dental students and some first year med students for some ice cream and some AWESOME cookie dough (yes Hannah, it was awesome, even though it wasn't cooked!). It was nice to meet some other people in the same boat with the same issues! I was glad to meet you all and hope for many more fun evcenings! I am stealing 2 pictures from Hannah because I didn't get all them!

Tucker and Emerson

Angie and Scott

Amy and Nelson

Heather, Jordan, and Jadyn

Rocky and Joni

Taryn and Ryan

3 comments:

Trinity said...

I am so glad to hear that you have found people who can completely relate to your situation! It will be such a wonderful experience for your family.

HDVB said...

Britni!! Okay, so I am currently in the process of testing out the cooking of the chicken...I'll let you know how it goes tmrw morning. Oh and FYI, we decided to just have one person buy everything and then just chip in to pay for all of it. So, I'll be at Taryn's at 6 tmrw to cut up lettuce and such! You are more than welcome to come then, but the dinner is going to be at 7! I can't wait to see ya!!!! :)

Melinda said...

What cute little boys we have! They're going to be good friends.