
So for the next week or two until I can start working me and Nate want to do lots of fun stuff, becuase once I start working and he is in school, our fun moments will be few and far between. So you may see lots of posts the next week or two. Tonight we went to Oktoberfest downtown, and it was pretty fun. It was at this gorgeous park right on the river with the Columbus skyline on the other side of the river. There was a semi truck that was filled with beer that just had a bunch of taps off the side. We didn't stay late in the night to see what people would be like that drunk! There were lots of cute little vendors with jewelry and a bunch of other stuff, good food and entertainment for those of us who do not drink. I am really sad though, for some reason my camera had a retarded moment and I cannot find any of the pictures that I took, and they were cute! So next year I will have to re-attempt to take some more.

Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Glad you guys got there safe and sound! Great idea to live up the next few weeks and see all that you can before you have to go back to work... I look forward to seeing all of the pictures and hearing all about it!
I bet you're so happy to be moved in. I find moving sooo sressful. I'm excited for you guys. Ohio is going to be fun!
Post a Comment