Our New Flag
So this term "Buckeye Nation" is a phrase I've heard thrown around in Columbus quite a bit. What it means is everyone loves their Buckeyes! It is crazy to drive around and see how many people have Ohio State bumper stickers, window stickers, flags waving, etc. Going to any store on a game day you will see entire families wearing their Buckeye gear. There are so many get togethers to watch games, it is so much fun! I think people love them so much here because Columbus doesn't have a professional basketball, football, or baseball team...so the Buckeyes have filled that void. Anyhow, we had a bunch of people come over last night for a BBQ and had a good time watching the game and hanging out. I cannot wait until we can go to the games!
Tucker's New Tattoo
Tucker and Mom
Joni and Rocky
Watching our team play horrible
We have decided we are going to make some shirts that say "Bench Beckman" (our QB)
Not the night we were hoping for
Tucker and his friends Emerson and Jadyn
Tucker's new girlfriend
Katelyn in her cute cheer outfit
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

7 comments:
tucker is so cute I miss you guys I can wait to see you
You guys are freiken party animals
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun up there. I'm jealous of how many friends you already have, but that makes it a lot more fun.
Brit it looks like you are having so much fun already and meeting a lot of friends! I love all of the new posts.. Keep 'em coming!
Thanks for having us over! It was fun despite how terribly the Buckeyes played.
So fun. I think that is great. It reminds me of Texas and how crazy they are about football. The whole town shuts down for games. I wish Ogden was like that. With bbq's going on everywhere and sporting your teams shirt. Looks like you had a blast. I am glad things are going so well for you in your new home. It looks adorable.
Gosh that was so much fun!!! even though we lost...oh well, we sure did make a party out of it! Also, I ADORE the picture of you and Tucker! it is SO cute, and what a cute moment to catch! Thanks again! Also, I was thinking...we need to visit the amish people and get some ideas of how to deal without electricity :) Call me and let me know if you guys want to go to the amish country!
Post a Comment