Monday, August 11, 2008

Lovin' Park City

I just love this little town! We've been up a few times this summer, and each time we find something new. I wouldn't mind retiring there one day. It is just different from every other little Utah town. There is such a diverse population, many restaurants you can't find anywhere else, and lots of outdoorsy things to do. We've made quite a few trips up there recently, so here are some pictures of our time up there this summer. Thanks Trish and Peter for letting us freeload a free place to stay every now and again!

Bear Hollow Village
>
Swimming at the condo

Jenna going overboard with the sunscreen

outlet shopping

filling the car with our bargain deals

Outside Condo

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Andrew and I plan on heading up to Park City soon for some good old Shopping! Looks like you have had loads of fun. Your boy is getting so big.

Alicia said...

That is so nice that you have the condo to go to and to spend time with family. It looks like you guys have a really good time up there!