So tucker has been in physical therapy with his Torticollis for the last month and a half. He is doing extremely better with all the exercises our therapist Maryann from Primary Childrens has taught us. He now doesn't tilt to the left nearly as much as he has in the past. So thankfully now our son won't have a misshapen head!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

6 comments:
I am glad that the physical therapy is helping! It is a good thing you found it early! He is such a cute boy and he is getting so big!!
Yea for little Tucker!! He is so cute!!! I need to see you guys again. I am going to call you to make plans this weekend so keep a day open if you can!!
He is a doll. Glad to hear that things are going with his P.T. I am tagging you so make sure you check out my blog for the rules.
P.S. I know I am crazy. Have fun!
Glad to hear it's working good for the little guy. We missed you at the reunion Saturday. I'm sure Nate told you how him & D were the horseshoe champions. Wish I would of had my camera, Nate could have blogged about it!
I'm glad that's getting better! Hey I don't know if you got my mess.. But we are all going swimming at my mom's tomorrow at 12:30. Hollie is in town. So hope to see you there!
Hey it was great to see you guys yesterday. Tucker is soo cute. Good luck with the move. It's getting close. Don't stress too much. I'm sure everything will go well.
Post a Comment