Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have You Seen These?




This show is hilarious! If you've ever seen those crazy Japanese gameshows on Spike TV, you'll love this. Crazy people doing crazy stunts, hurting themselves, falling in mud or water, trying to get some money. It's pretty entertaining.

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives



I love the food network! And my favorite is Divers, Drive-ins and Dives. Guy Fieri goes around the country going to various diners, drive-ins and dives...hence the title. Last night he visited Burger Bar in Roy! There are a few other Utah places he is set to visit in the near future. If you missed the Burger Bar episode, try and catch the re-run..it was pretty good! Guy is a pretty funny dude and makes it really entertaining.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wipeout is freakin hilarious! and you know I love diners, drive-ins and dives!! That was pretty cool that they went to burger bar.. We should have been there that day! Thanks for letting us sit with you guys at the fireworks.. We had fun!

Robyn Maughan said...

Ok, so I saw the commercial and TV and couldn't believe it! I am way excited. I have heard from Melissa all about the show in Utah and I want to go to all the places!!