It has been a while since we have gone to Lagoon. So when Nate's mom got some $5 tickets through her work, we decided it's about time we check it out. We went with both our families. It was especially fun to go with my little brother and sisters, because they are still way into that kind of stuff. We tried Wicked, which is probably my new favorite roller coaster there, and the new ride Odysea with the girls. Can I just say that the little kid rides they are putting in nowadays are so much cooler than the ones that I had to go on when I was little!
This Roller Coaster is pretty cool
The new ride this year "Odysea"
Re-entry
Rattle Snake Rapids
Anyhow, after a long day of lines and sun, we decided we were done. We took advantage of the bounceback and went to Lagoona Beach with my mom and brother and sisters. Again, it was way fun to go with them because they get so excited about it. It still is fun to go on the waterslides and cruise down the lazy river. It was a pretty fun day!(Note: no pics of me in a swimsuit..still working on the baby weight!)
Jenna
Tucker's usual position...sleeping in the stroller
Tucker and Uncle Jaxon
Nate sleeping after a long day in the sun
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun at Lagoon. I have not been there for a long time. Wicked looks like a fun ride. Tucker is as cute as ever
Yeah, it looks fun, but I'd be so worried about getting on the rides with all of these recent rollar coaster accidents. I heard on the radio yesterday that your chances of sustaining serious injury as a result of a theme park ride are 1 in 9,000,000,000.
I'm still a wuss with all of that stuff though. Ditto to Kenz. Your little boy is really cute
I haven't been to lagoon probably since Jr. High 9th grade year..seriously. I remember the Wild Mouse was the newest ride. Pathetic I know. Matt and I have been saying we should go but I think next summer would be better because Luke would want to ride more stuff. Looks like you guys had a good time though!
Post a Comment