Monday, July 14, 2008

The Fun Has Come To An End


Well, my time as a stay-at-home mom is done. This is my last day of maternity leave....I stretched it out as long as I could. Tucker turns 12 weeks old this week, and that is the maximum time they gave me for maternity leave. Maybe in 4 more years I can finally stay at home with my kiddos like I want to! Wish me luck...I'm back to full-time work at McKay for a few more weeks before we leave!

3 comments:

Turok said...

he is soo cute. yes...you will have to visit sometime. i know you already love charleston, and i am sure that you will like tennessee...y'all have an open invitation anytime.

Kenzie said...

Good Luck at work! I will be joining you next monday.. Yuck!

Matt and Jackie said...

He is so cute! So Courtney, the photographer that took pictures for ya... Matt and I went to high school with her. Her pictures are awesome. Small world :) It was good to see you guys at the BBQ