Monday, June 23, 2008

Poor Little Boy

2 months

Ouch!

Sleepy boy


Today Tucker is 2 months old, and instead of celebrating, we are having a rough day. He went to the doctor and had his first set of shots. Can I just say there is nothing worse than sitting back and letting someone hurt your baby!? He turned purple in the face as soon as the nurse poked him...I was waiting for him to breathe. The rest of the day today, I have heard cries I've never heard before. It's so sad! I wish I could take away the pain for him! On a happier note, Tucker is now 10 pounds and half an ounce, and 23 inches. He's still pretty small in the weight department, but is catching up in everything else. He'll probably be tall and skinny like his daddy. Everything else is good, but we have to take him to rehab for some tight muscles in his neck. We'll let you know how that goes. Anyhow, happy 2 month birthday baby boy!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Poor little guy, shots are so rough! My doctor never had me go with Brianna when she had her shots. That is a good thing, but bad thing because I could hear her screaming and I just wanted to run to her! I hope that Tucker is feeling better! By the way, when do you move?

Lindsay said...

Shots are the worst... I always make Bri come with me so he can hold her down. I just can't watch! I hope little Tucker is feelin better...

Robyn Maughan said...

Oh I haven't been in the blogging world for a couple of days. I am seriously behind. So I just read all you posts. He is getting to be huge!! I love to see how much he has grown. Shots are the worst, but thank goodness we have them.