Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yeah For Pool Parties!

For many summers now, Kelsie has had more pool parties than I can count. Her parents put the pool in our junior year of high school, and since then it has been the source of many BBQs and other fun. Many summers since then, we spend many days around this pool. The part I like best is we see many of our high school friends we don't see the rest of the year. It's a great time to catch-up, play basketball, diving board trick contests, and our favorite.....the toothpick game (this is where one person swims to the bottom of the pool with a toothpick, releases it while everyone else waits for it to float to the top, then everyone scrambles to reach it first...it's pretty funny to sit back and watch!).
Tucker's new swim outfit

Cute boy with sunglasses!

Waiting for the toothpick to rise

Boys playing basketball

4 comments:

The Dunhams said...

Yeah, so I know this is random but I came upon your blog! This is Deborah by the way. Weird, I know. I wonder how many people look at our blog? Anyway, that is totally cool about you two having a baby and exciting that Nate got into dental school. Bryson just finished his first year of dental school at VCU and loves it! We will have to talk more since we are basically going through the same things, just at different times. FYI-the move sucks. But, it is so fun to live in a different place. You will have to check out our blog. We are so close to so much that we see a ton of neat things. Good luck and keep in touch!

Robyn Maughan said...

Looks like a great time! You'll have to catch me up on what's up with everyone. I love the picture of tucker at the baseball game with nate. SOO CUTE!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun Brit! We need to hang out more before you leave... I have only seen Tucker once! That's crazy!

Kenzie said...

Don't you just love summer? Tucker looks so cute in his swimming suit and sunglasses! I took Brooklyn swimming this week. She didnt like the water at first but ended up not minding it st all.