Monday, April 14, 2008

Ready, Set, Dodgeball!






So last Friday night, Nate was in a dodgeball tournament. Kind of weird, eh?! It was actually pretty entertaining. This security system place sponsered it, and they were offering $500 for the best costumes and $1000 for the winners of the tourney. As you can see by the pics, some teams went all out, the one dressed as animals were the winners. He played with Jaran and Nate Nicholls, Brock Aldrich, and Jared Smedley. They lost in the first round to some Weber State football players, unfortunately.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is very interesting! I am sure Nate had a good time...thats funny they had to dress up in crazy costumes!

Robyn Maughan said...

Sounds like craziness.... but fun!! I love the animal costumes; that's great

Lindsay said...

Ha ha that's hillarious! I love dodgeball.. I don't think I've played since elementary!