

We checked in again with the doctor this week....not very encouraging. Last week she said I was dilated to a 1, this week she told me I was now about a 1+ and was about 95% effaced. So really, no progress this week. She is estimating little Tucker weighing in about 6 pounds 9 ounces now...if I go the full 40 weeks this could be a big old baby! She also told me I couldn't go into labor this weekend, she will be in Las Vegas, so lets hope for Monday! Also, over the weekend we had Baby Shower #3 at Robyn's house with a few friends, and because I forgot to reload the camera with batteries, no pics this time. Just wanted to thank those friends for coming and for the cute stuff! Especially thanks to Robyn for throwing the party and for all the preparation she did. You are an awesome friend!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

3 comments:
I know how you feel to not have a very good appointment! I want to see your hair cut off! Do you like it? I bet it is way cute! I will be praying your little boy comes on monday! You have to keep me updated incase I don't see you at work.
That's so exciting... any day now! You will love having your little Tucker here =)
Hang in there, these last couple of weeks are the worst! Go get a pedicure and enjoy not having to tote a baby with you!
Post a Comment