Friday, April 11, 2008

CAUTION: WIDE LOAD!



So in my last few weeks I have really started poking out! (I am 37 weeks now) I have found that simple tasks have become a chore (sitting up, breathing, shaving my legs, putting socks on, etc.). Not to mention the bloating! I was looking at pictures from a few months ago compared to now, and my face, arms, and legs have all blown up! The water retention in my legs is getting pretty nasty as well. Oh well...3 more weeks at the very most! We did visit the doctor yesterday, and my total weight gain thus far has been 23 pounds, not too terrible. My goal after he comes out is to lose it all plus about 10 more pounds....we'll see how that goes! Right now the doctor is estimating little Tucker weighs about 6 pounds, 1 ounce and has some big old chubby cheeks! That is big enough for him to come out right now, right?! I'll keep you all posted on when this little dude decides to come out. In the mean time, watch out for this wide load!

Mom-to-Be

Your eyes are bright and sparkling.
Your cheeks have got a glow.
Your belly's being touched and rubbed
by people you don't know.
You're craving weird, exotic foods
and calories don't matter.
You can't remember life without
an elbow in your bladder.
You're getting medical advice
from everyone you see
Welcome to the joyous days
of Motherhood-to-be.

6 comments:

Kenzie said...

Okay, after looking at your pictures you may call yourself "wide load" but then that makes me "Oversized wide load." you look great! I honestly think I am bigger than you and i still have seven weeks!! I bet you can't wait for that little boy! I am so excited for you!

Hollie said...

You look so cute! I can't believe that you are due in a short few weeks! Brianna and I will be in town May 10-23 and I would love to come see you and your new little boy.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

You honestly look so cute Brit! I'm excited to see you today... it's been forever!

Robyn Maughan said...

You look great! 23 pounds is nothing girl. I had a great time seeing everyone today! Hopefully I will see you at least one more time before Tucker comes!

Kenzie said...

When is that baby coming? You are getting so close!! I am so jealous!!