Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My 15 Favorite Things-Tagged By Emily

1. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss-They come in so many different flavors, and many of them are tinted, so I don't have to mess with lipstick. Not to mention they taste pretty good too!

2. amazon.com-many of you know this is where I get my movies. I have also got books, hats, Wii games, textbooks and lots of other stuff. Check it out! It's much nicer than ebay, not having to bid.

3. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner-this stuff is great. You leave it on your hair for 5-10 minutes, rinse, and you have the softest hair. I do it a few times a week.

4. High thread count sheets- there is nothing like getting into bed with extremely soft sheets! I've been watching in the ads for some more on sale-I've found some good deals at Shopko and Target.

5. Febreeze-I love the smell of the stuff, it makes everything smell just clean. I spray it in the car, on my couches, on my bed, anywhere that needs a little refreshment.

6. Jazz tickets-I have been a Jazz freak since elementary school. I have been to many exciting games at the Delta Center/Energy Solutions Arena including watching the original dream team (Malone, Stockton, Michael Jordan, etc.) back in elementary school. Not to mention that when you go to a game, it is almost a pre-requisite to go somewhere good for dinner!

7. Physicians Formula Bronzer-In these winter months, it is a must! Now that I don't go tanning every week in attempt to save my skin, I have found that this powder bronzer gives me just enough color so I don't feel like a ghost!

8. My iPod-yes, these have been out for a while, but I still love mine! I think back to the days of the discman and the walkman and have no idea how we toted those huge things around! Not to mention you could only listen to one CD or tape at a time. I can't go to the gym without an iPod!

9. Tall high heel boots-I love tall shoes in general, but there is something about wearing a pair of tall pointy boots that just make me feel great! They can dress up about any outfit. I buy a few new pair of tall boots every fall/winter.

10. Christmas CDs-my favorite right now is, Like Oprah, Josh Groban. Other favorites are Peter Brienholt, the old Mariah Carey, and many various others. There is nothing that sets the mood for the season like some good Christmas music.

11. Chunky necklaces- Ok, not very specific, but there are so many cute necklaces out nowadays! It is fun putting an outfit together and finishing it off with a cute necklace!

12. Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bars-These ones are chewey. My favorite is the almond kind. They are a great breakfast when I'm running out the door to work at 4:30 in the morning.

13. Coco Latte Machine-This little machine is great! You can make your own hot chocolate with milk and chocolate chunks rather than the powder variety. Not to mention it heats it to the exact right temperature, you never have to burn your tongue! It is also good for making your own cider..just apple juice and add your own spices.

14. Rachel Ray Cookbooks-OK, she's annoying, I know. But we have loved her recipes! None of them take long, and the recipes are a lot different than anything I've had before. One of our latest favorites is chicken rollups in phyllo dough with avacado dipping sauce. It really only takes like 15-20 minutes and you throw it in the oven. Yum-o! (Ha, Ha)

15. Candle Warmer lamps-There is nothing like walking into the house to a wonderful scent. These are great because you don't have to worry about flames. And they last forever! I have put candles under these lamps for countless hours and they never seem to shrink!

Now it's your turn to be like Oprah and list some of your favorite things! I am tagging Robyn, Alicia, Lindsay, Melissa, and Hollie. Have fun with it!

4 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

Ok, so you have introduced me to some cool stuff. Like the Cooco Late machine, granola bars (I've been wanting to try those), and I agree that Rachel Ray is completely annoying but now I will try some of her recipes. It might take me a while to think of 15 favorite things! Can you believe I have NEVER been to a Jazz game???

Lindsay said...

I loved reading all of your favorite things! It reminds me of when Oprah has her favorite things show.. I love that show! I'll have to think for a day or two of what my 15 favorite things are....fun! =)

Alicia said...

I am so excited! I feel like I can be Oprah for a minute!! I have a cocoa latte machine! I always just put powder it! silly me, I should make some homemade! And I like the idea of the candlewarmer lamp. I dont like the little warmer things that you set the candle on! I will have to try!

Melissa Hirschi said...

15 items is intense! It's funny how your favorite things can change from day to day. I like reading everybody's favorites, gives me new ideas of what to go out and buy. Especially here in the Christmas season.