Friday, November 30, 2007

And we are having a.......


It's a boy! We went to see the doctor today, and she says she's about 90% sure there was something between the legs! I am breaking my family tradition...everyone on both sides of my family, even my cousins so far have had girls. Everyone on Nate's side of the family had boys first, so I guess his genes win out this time. But everything is looking good so far, and I am getting over a lot of the yucky nausea/pukeing stuff. But we are very excited!

6 comments:

Melissa Hirschi said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Now that you know it's a boy, you can start shopping.

Robyn Maughan said...

Horray!!!! Another Boy around here. I couldn't be happier for you two. Sorry our conversation was quick yesterday, I was with my mom-in-law and driving on a busy road. I am so happy you are starting to feel better.

Hollie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Emily said...

Congrats, we could use a few more boys in the family.

Lindsay said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you guys... have you picked out any names? I'm also glad to hear you are feeling better.. now you can just enjoy the pregnancy!

Alicia said...

Hey you guys!
That is so much fun! Have you thought about names? YEA! I am just way excited for you guys