I LOVE my church calling. I was in activity days in our last ward, and in our new ward, I got called again. No complaints here :) These girls are the sweetest. I only teach the 8-year olds, so I get them fresh from being baptized. I love their excitement for anything we do. They are awesome. They split our ward in April, so we lost a few of these cuties, but gained some new ones!
Usually once a year I break down and make the kids new playdough. We usually use a recipe that calls for Koolaid, which is fun because it makes the dough smell SO good! Flower pots! I am so excited to have our very own yard to do whatever we want with. This year we put in curbing, rock, grass, flowers, bushes, trees, the whole bit. So fun.
For now, we have been loving not having a whole lot of neighbors. The boys have an endless sandbox to play in!
We also bought our first trampoline that has gotten a lot of use these last few months.
I also got braces in May. Dr. Collette promised me a 12-18 month window with these things, so we'll see how it goes :) In the meantime I feel like a 12-year old and have to cut all my raw veggies and fruits in toddler-size pieces...but I'm surviving.
They planted a humongous vineyard at the end of our street this Spring, and I cannot wait to go on walks through it. Makes me feel like I still live in the country (yet have all the perks of city living).
Coops started nursery in May. He has done better than any of our other boys. We only stayed with him for a couple weeks, and since then he is good to go!
Mothers Day Breakfast...I am loved :)
Mother's Day gift...love it!
Memorial Day was filled with just hanging out with each other. We went on a hike up the "mountain" next to our house and got some great views of our neighborhood.
And school FINALLY got out! I feel like my kids go longer into June than anyone on the planet! Tuck's school had a last day lunch for families, so I loaded up the younger two fellas and met him over there.
Tuck with Mrs. Case. Bye bye first grade. Dad was out of town doing some education, so we decided to celebrate by grabbing some food and hitting up the splash pad for the first time of the year.
Gray also ended his somewhat of a preschool...it ended up being about once every other week or so, but he loved it. They ended by going and grabbing some ice cream at Davy's Burger Ranch.




0 comments:
Post a Comment