Well, my real story starts before these pictures, but I didn't document them with pictures (what was I thinking?) Back to the entire season for the Bucks...AMAZING SEASON with lots of crazy injuries and ending with a win vs. Michigan where our 2nd string QB broke his leg and #12 came into the came and proceeded to help us win the Big 10 Championship game vs. Wisconsin 59-0...what?! Then the stress of getting into the final 4 to play in the playoffs...we got in at #4! Then came the Sugar Bowl, us vs. #1 Alabama. Nobody gave us a shot. This is where my pictures begin :)
Sugar Bowl 2015
And the tradition of the jello began. Our friends the Dills gave us these jello molds a while back, and we made them for the Wisconsin game, which we won. So I made them again for the Alabama game, which we won. So now I think we will make them for the every game for the rest of time!
After this crazy game where the Bucks played out of their minds, we came out on top! Then the conversations began about some fellas attending the National Championship together....
Emmit Smith!
They also got to meet up with their buddy Randy from Ohio who lucked out and got a FREE student ticket! Randy sat with us all 4 football seasons at the Shoe :)
I am so glad these guys got to hang out! It's been far too long since we've seen our Ohio "framily!"
And the post-game celebration! We won 20-42 :) Again, AMAZING GAME!!!
Meanwhile, back at home....we made Buckeye brownie cookies, jello, and I watched the game by myself with the boys joining me for short stints. Jumping up and down celebrating isn't quite the same by yourself!!
We/ve got our championship shirts being shipped as we speak and are replenishing our bucks gear so we are ready again for next season!





0 comments:
Post a Comment