Summer has been very enjoyable! We've spent most of our time hanging out in the Lower Valley, making 3-4 trips into town every week for house related things, or simply just checking the progress (it's almost time!), babysitting our neighbor, hanging at the library, the pool, the sprinklers, and a few other fun trips that I'll post on later ;)
First off, our dear friends the Quigleys left us at the end of June for bigger and better dreams on the other side of the state. Sean was the other dentist that worked with Nate, and lets just say Rachel has been my sanity :) So I'm glad they are moving around the same time we are...don't know if I could survive another country winter without that chick! We took one last walk with them along the canal before they headed off...
Children of the corn...These kids have been on more walks together than I could ever count!!
Someone lost their first (and second) tooth.
Our apricot tree that produced NOTHING last year EXPLODED with fruit. We made lots of jam, gave many of them away, and more than half of them fell and rotted...
Our fourth of July was filled with doughnuts, ice cream, and burgers at the berry farm, smoked ribs with friends, and hanging out at the rodeo in Toppenish.
Little man started crawling this month AND pulling himself up and cruising around the furniture...
We went to the Sunnyside pool for Community Dental's Customer Appreciation Day...
And have visited Dad many times at work...
More fun things to be posted soon!










1 comments:
Hey Britni!
It's been so long since I have looked at your blog! I had no idea you had another little one! You have three adorable little boys! Hope things are going well for you!!
Post a Comment