Ok...more house photos :) The last week has been SOOO fun to see things come together. They have been working hard on getting this house rockin' and rollin'. In 2 weeks time we have gone from this...
to this....then this...

and then this by this last Monday...
I love this view I'm going to have while I do dishes!
and by Thursday we had this!
The boys were so excited to see the progress and see where everything is going to be...their room, their toy room, the bathrooms. They love it all and love to pretend it's all done.
and say hello to my new walk-in closet!
And we are super excited about our front porch! Thanks to the covenants in the community, it forced the builder to give us a larger porch than we initially thought.
And because of that, here is where we will be putting in a porch swing in the near future!








0 comments:
Post a Comment