skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I can't believe it...G has been very sneaky and has turned 3 on me! He is such a fun kid, he keeps us laughing all the time. He loves to give kisses and hugs, is a big encourager, and is super polite. He is finally fully potty trained, and for that I am grateful. We still have 3.5 months until baby C arrives, so I'm hoping that's enough time for him to completely master it so there will be no regression with this!

How Old Are You: "I free mom"
What School Do you go to: no, I need to go to my school
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite TV Show: Oso
Favorite Movie: Wreck It Ralph
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Treat: Fruit Snacks
Best Friend: Tucker
What Do You Want To Be When You Are Big: "I don't know mom"
Favorite Thing Do Outside: go swimming
Favorite Book: Mickey Mouse
Favorite Game: Dance Game (Just Dance 4)
Where Do You Live: Washington
Favorite Baseball Team: no response...
Favorite Football Team: no response....
Favorite Song: Mrs. Crazy (Call Me Maybe)
Favorite Church Song: I Came to Earth
What Do You Like to Play with your Friends: outside
Where Do you Like to Go Visit: Jenna and Meili's house
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
What Do You Like to Play with your Brother: dance and singing
Favorite Drink: Sprite and cold water
Favorite Animal: Elephant
For my baby boy's birthday, we just happened to be in Utah with lots of family. So we just had some brownie sundaes (he prefers brownies over cake), opened some presents, and then headed up to Park City for some fun!
He was spoiled and got some fun things from everyone...Ninja Turtles and Ninja Turtles Dress Up gear, Uno Moo, Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked, an American Tale, clothes, a mini trampoline, a Jake and the Neverland Pirates ship, and Angry Birds Hotwheel track, clothes, and numerous cards from grandmas and such...so we'll have to go pick out a few more things!
Four our fun-filled birthday in Park City, me, my mom, Jenna, Meili, and Nate's mom spent the day with little man...
After we got up and going, we started the day off with a swim in the pool.....
Then we headed to Cafe Rio and he ate some quesadilla, which was immediately followed by a large chocolate chip cookie from Kneaders. Then it was off to Park City Mountain Resort for a ride down the Alpine Slide. Needless to say he LOVED it! I was sad I had to sit on the sidelines because of my current condition (prego)!
After a good nap, we went and got little man's favorite dinner, pizza, from the Red Banjo on Main Street. He downed 3 pieces of pizza quickly, so I think he approved of his birthday dinner!
Afterwards, we headed back to the condo and watched his new movie Chipwrecked while he continued to much on food. Overall, I think it was a great birthday for my favorite 3-year old in the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment