Monday, July 2, 2012

From There to Here...

Whenever we come back to Utah, my sisters always have some welcome back signs somewhere in the house...it's always fun to see what they come up with each time.  Here is this June's versions (I got 3 this time :)



And I need to document Nate's cross country excursion as well.  Within a 3 week time period, he has essentially driven across the entire country (minus about 2.5 hours to the West Coast).  I appreciate all the driving he did, and just wanted to document the 15 state journey....


Memorial Day we started out on the beaches in Delaware...


Then Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and a pit stop in Ohio for a few days....

Then he was off with his Dad through Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin for a Cubs game!





And then of course the scenic Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming....finally arriving in Utah (all of those in one day, 19 hours worth of driving!)

Oh, but we weren't done yet!  Remember how we are moving to Washington?!  About a week after Nate got to Utah, him and I jumped in the car to drive up to Washington to find a place to live, crossing Idaho, Oregon, and Washington off our list to complete the trip!

Lots of driving!  It's all worth it so we can start the next chapter in our lives!  Hopefully in the next month or so we can complete the cross-country voyage by either going to the Oregon or Washington coasts!  

1 comments:

Trinity said...

That is a ton of driving. I am dying to take a road trip with Andrew and visit a few other states.