There are a few things about Ohio that I do NOT love...humidity, gray skies, freezing rain, and tornado sirens.
There are things about Ohio that I will miss dearly (aside from wonderful people)....restaurants, downtown Columbus, the Zoo and Zoombezi Bay, proximity to fun destinations, the Buckeyes, Amish country, the list goes on and on. My very favorite thing about Ohio is the fall. So much going on from football games to pumpkin festivals, it is fabulous! Driving through the countryside is breathtaking, cute farms and leaves changing all around us.
We did just that last night. We drove through countryside and met up with some friends at Lehner's Pumpkin patch to pick out this year's winning pumpkins for the front porch.
Here we go...off to find a big pumpkin with a big stem (per my request:)
Grayson found that trying to walk around in a pumpkin patch was not easy for little feet, so he just planted himself down for a while as we searched :)
And all the searching made Tucker tired....good thing we were in a whole field full Tucker-sized seats!
Here he is...searching for a beauty.
Looks like he found a winner!
And Gray had to have his own, of course! This is the one he thought looked the best out of the lot.
I am fairly certain I could live in a country setting like this, if only civilization were closer than 3o minutes away! If I forgot something at the store (as I do frequently), I'd just be out of luck :)
Glad the boys enjoyed their time at the patch! These faces crack me up...never can they both just look up and smile!
Here is what we ended up with....
Happy pumpkin picking!






1 comments:
Aren't pumpkin patches the best! So much fun. I really think the best part of Fall is all the pumpkins-candles, cookies, bread, pie. I love it all!
Post a Comment