So in case I've never mentioned it, I like to cook. I mean really, I love it. I spend a lot of time finding new recipes I want to try. In fact, a few years back I even started a cooking blog (My Recipe Box) to keep track of my recipes, and compile family recipes. People have gotten used to the fact that I take pictures of my food before we eat any meal (my older pictures look a little scary...hopefully I can replace some of those! I thought that's all it would ever be...me and the recipes I try.
Well, times have changed! I have been given a fun opportunity with Kiki from Kiki Creates to be the foodie contributor to her site (which is amazing!) I met Kiki here in Ohio a few years back...we were in the same ward and card club together. She has since moved away and is living it up out West. She has such a fun crafty blog full of DIY projects, printables, and other fun crafty ideas.
She is starting up a new blog called Kiki and Company that will be up and running before too long, and it's gonna be awesome! It will have fashion/makeup, health and wellness, cooking, photography, and of course Kiki's usual awesome contributions. I am excited to work with these wonderful people on this all-in-one site!
So I am being introduced on her blog today, and I think you should all check it out! (click the button below to get to her site :)
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
I look at your food blog ALL the time. It has become my favorite food blog, seriously. I am so excited for this opportunity for you! You definitely deserve it. You have such great ideas.
That is so great Brit! I LOVE your food blog and am still in awe of how you are cooking such yummy meals all the time for your family. I always vow to try more recipes and your blog gives me such great ideas =)
congrats brit! that's awesome...i follow your food blog and love it!!! you gave some good tips on kiki's blog that i'll definitely file away into my brain :)
Why did I not know you had a food blog? That's awesome! Congrats on being part of this fun new one. I'm looking forward to checking it out!
That is so exciting! I love looking through all of the food you make. (and trying some of the recipes!) I sure wish I had your passion for cooking...such a fun hobby. Good luck and I will have to add her blog to my favs!:)
I am so excited for you to do this! You do such a great job always cooking new and exciting things and they always taste yummy! I follow your food blog and will now have to follow your posts over on the other one!
Wow. So awesome. I've never checked out your other blog until now. What great ideas. Yummy food. Great pictures. I'm going to have to start giving them a try. Thanks.
You are amazing, with some mad cooking skills! That is so great:)
Post a Comment