Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gray Baby

Oh this child....getting so big, almost one!  He is 11 months old today.  A year ago I was praying he'd come out sooner rather than later because of the cruel humidity here in Ohio...unable to sleep in my room, unable to sleep at all by this point in the summer.  Can't imagine life without the happy little tyke!

In the last month, Gray has hit some milestones....

-has 2 teeth now
-has officially decided sacrament meeting (and all of church for that matter) isn't fun to sit quietly in
-loves the water...Zoombezi Bay is his favorite place


 -Is learning how to get into drawers and cabinets
-His hair is getting blonder


 -Loves that older brother of his...they make each other laugh all day long
-he's a tan little boy, looking more and more like his daddy everyday


 -Gives kisses
-Is finally sleeping through most nights...HALLELUJAH!  Sleeps from about 8:30 until 6:30.

 -So close to walking!  He has taken up to 6 or 7 steps on his own...won't be long :)
-Waves


 -Loves food...thank goodness!  I thought I was a bad mother after Tucker being so picky.  He loves cheese, watermelon, yogurt, peas, Nutragrain Bars, green beans, peaches, pears, potatoes, corn, applesauce, cereal, bread, carrots, beans, zucchini, pretty much anything you put in front of him....but he lost his love for baby food.

Love the little man :)

1 comments:

HDVB said...

absolutely darling - I can't believe how fast those little ones grow! :) beautiful boys Britni! :)