If tomorrow all the things were gone
Memorial Day Parade in Chicago
I'd worked for all my life,
My fellas on the 4th
And I had to start again
Making a crazy mess with a frosted blue donut at the Hilliard Parade
with just my children and my wife,
Fam at the parade
I'd thank my lucky stars
Waiting for some candy :)
to be living here today,
Gray in his "cage" at the parade...he loved it, too!
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
Playing with the settings on my camera....turned out kind of cool!
and they can't take that away.
I'm proud to be an American
Waiting for the next float...and CANDY!
where at least I know I'm free,
Poser...
And I won't forget the men who died
Little man's first 4th of July!
who gave that right to me,
Love these fellas :)
And I gladly stand up next to you
Playing a game of cornhole....what else do you do on the 4th!?
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
At the Hilliard fireworks with Jadyn and Stella
God Bless the U.S.A.
Vietnam Memorial
From the lakes of Minnesota
Fellas at the fireworks...throwing poppers at eachother!
to the hills of Tennessee,
Love these gals...sad this is our last summer with them!
Across the plains of Texas
Jadyn and Tucker watching fireworks
from sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston
WWII Memorial
and New York to L.A.,
There's pride in every American heart
Beginning of Hilliard Parade
Chicago Memorial Day Parade
and it's time we stand and say:
I'm proud to be an American
I'm proud to be an American
When we were in DC, we ran across a large group of war veterans visiting the memorials....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE and FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOMS!
where at least I know I'm free,
Korean War Memorial
And I won't forget the men who died
Another vet
who gave that right to me,
At the Korean War Memorial
And I gladly stand up next to you
Gals at the parade
and defend her still today,
Korean War Memorial
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.!
I love country and the opportunities living here has given me. So many people across the world are told how to think, and how they should act...we are able to live as we please, believe as we please, and make our own successes and failures. I love celebrating the country on the 4th of July with friends and family at parades, fireworks, and BBQs...To sum it all up...AMERICA ROCKS!!












3 comments:
What cool picts Brit.. looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! =)
GREAT post!
Love America and you guys!
Strongly dislike the whale that graced a few of your pictures. I need to get over it.:)
God Bless America!
What a fun post! I feel sad that was our last 4th of July together :(. I need those pics of tucker and Jadyn - so cute!
Post a Comment