Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tucker's Interrogation :)

So I've decided it would be fun to ask Tucker some questions every year around his birthday, and see how his answers change over the years....here are the 3 year old responses in his own words.....


How Old Are You:   "Free My Old"
Favorite Color:    BLUE
Favorite TV Show:   Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Movie:    Shrek
Favorite Food:    Chicken
Favorite Treat:   Chocolate
Best Friend:    Emerson
What Do You Want To Be When You Are Big:    (unprovoked...he said) "Baseball"
Favorite Thing Do Outside:   Bikes
Favorite Book:   Caterpillar
Favorite Game:    Leapster Game
Where Do You Live:    Go-Fi-O
Favorite Baseball Team:    "Cubbies"
Favorite Football Team:   "Go Bucks"
Favorite Song:    Popcorn on the apricot tree
What Do You Like to Play with your Friends:   Basketball and Trains
Where Do you Like to Go Visit:    Disneyworld
Favorite Holiday:    "presents"
What Do You Like to Play with your Brother:   Trains
Favorite Drink:   V8 Juice
Favorite Animal:    Bear

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute! I'm glad E made the exclusive list AND that he's brainwashing Tucker into liking trains! :)

Alicia said...

What a good idea. I am sure he will enjoy reading all of these when he gets older!