Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

Hollywood Studios, Disneyworld

Of all the parks we visited last week, I think this was my favorite...I love the 50s Hollywood vibe it had going on, and I loved walking up and down the streets at night watching the beautiful lights :)  The best rides at this park...the Tower of Terror, the Rockin' Roller Coaster, and the car stunt show.

 Another one of Tucker's favorites he got to pose with for a pic...McQueen and Mater.
 Tucker absolutely loved the 3D Muppets Show...he loves to watch "Kermit and Piggy."  He requested this picture with Kermit, and I obliged his request :)
 Then on to the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" play area where everything is gigantic, giving the kiddos a bug's eye view of the world around them.  It was very cute, and Tucker had a BLAST!

 One of our last stops was the backlot tour.  While getting in line, one of the workers asked Nate and Kyle to be a part of the show, which was absolutely hilarious!  We got front and center seats to watch them make fools of themselves and get completely soaked!




1 comments:

Jaimie said...

You left out the best picture from this! Classic Nathan showing off what he does most! I think you should add it, even if he doesn't want you to :) DO IT!!!