Thursday, September 23, 2010

B-More

Yes, another trip to Baltimore.  I think this was my 5th visit out there.  It's so nice, though.  I've seen all the "touristy" stuff, so now when I go out there I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy family.  We were spoiled by my aunt who took us to eat as some very yummy restaraunts, one was on the Inner Harbor overlooking the water (gorgeous!) We of course had to hit up Miss Shirley's to get some pancakes!

Here are some other pics....

Hanging out poolside


Tucker hanging out with my cousins, Josh and Cole
Here is Tucker at a Breast Cancer fundraiser we went to at a cool farm
On a hayride
Visit to Federal Hill
Flag on top of Federal Hill
View of the Harbor from Federal Hill
Nate with Tucker on one of the big historical boats in the harbor
Thanks again Trish and Peter for your hospitality, can't wait to come back!

0 comments: