Hmmm....not quite sure why I am admitting this, but yes, I turned the big 27 on Thursday! I am feeling mighty old and definitely feeling like birthdays should stop at the age of 25 :) My last few birthdays have been great...last year I was home to spend it with my family, and this year we had Nate's mom and sister here to hang out with us. During the day we went to the zoo, always a favorite....and because we had babysitters, Nate and I actually went out on a date (a rare occasion!) We had dinner in a cute part of town called Grandview ( @ Spagio) and went to a movie (the Other Guys). I received tons of birthday wishes, cards, phone calls, texts, etc. It sure makes a girl feel good! Definitely a good day!
Me and my boys
My birthday also marked Grayson's 5 week mark. He continues to be so much fun, he's starting to smile, and eats like a champ.
5 Week Stats:
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz
Height: 21 inches
Head: 15 inches
While we were in Baltimore, I took advantage of my Aunt's beautiful backyard and took some pics of the little fella!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brit! I have to say you look great for just having a babe :)
I love the pics of Grayson, what a cute little bum!
Glad you had a good birthday Brit!
Love the picts of Grayson... what a cutie!
Post a Comment