Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Date Night....

Well....about two weeks ago me and my friend Allyson decided to get some tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert.  So our sweet husbands found some for a good deal on Craigslist and went and got them for us.  Unfortunately, Allyson was unable to go because of her school.  So Nate stepped up to the plate and decided to be my date for the evening instead.  We made a night of it and tried the Starliner Diner (which was excellent, by the way) and saw Carrie!  She performed with Craig Morgan and Sons of Sylvia, who were also great.  It was a fabulous night!  Unfortuately, my camera's battery died right after the Sons of Syliva, and I didn't get any of my own shots of Carrie.  Oh well :)

4 comments:

cheeks said...

i'm so jealous!! i love her...and so does brett! :) i'm sure if nate didn't want to go, brett would have volunteered himself! ha! you look gorgeous in the picture!

hey, will you let me know the name of the place you stayed at myrtle beach...if you remember. i've just been looking around for some places for september! thanks!

Sam said...

Carrie Underwood is so great! I bet the concert was awesome. What a trooper Nate is for going with you. Dates are the best, and a much needed break from the little one.

Taryn said...

So much fun! I can email you some pics if you want. They are by no means anything great, but it would be something if you want. Glad Nate was able to go with you!

Allyson said...

Well at least you got your long awaited date night! I keep smiling every time I think of Kevin telling me about rocking Tucker to sleep, etc. SO SWEET that little bond they have goin' on.:)

Glad you guys had a blast!!:)