Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lacing Up Our Skates...

"I am feeling very Olympic today..."
-from Sanka in the movie Cool Runnings

In honor of the Olympic Games, one of our friends thought it would be fun to go ice skating last night. Considering I am finally feeling somewhat better, I was up for getting out of the house to do ANYTHING!  So after dinner, and some yummy ice cream at Jeni's, we took a visit to our local Chiller ice rink.  Here is Tucker his first time ice skating...trying to balance himself.

This is how he ended up getting around when no one would hold him up

Loving every minute of it!
Watching the zambonie clear off the ice

3 comments:

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

tucker looks so cute in his skates! Looks like you guys had a blast - we will go next time :)

Lindsay said...

That's so fun! I can't believe they make skates that small... we'll have to take Mylee one of these days!

Robyn Maughan said...

So cute. Skates that small are adorable. Glad you are feeling better. The Olympics were great!