Thursday, February 4, 2010

January in a Nutshell

Gray skies, rain, snow, many days spent cuddled under the blakets catching up on old movies....that's what January was.  I do have some pictures I need to get caught up on.  So they are......


The Rest of Christmas......

The present Jenna wrapped for Nate....love the homeade paper!

Games with the Fam





Christmas Morning

Tucker having a fun now day with his aunts and cousin

Tucker at Chuck-E-Cheese at our friend Ryan's 28th Birthday Party

Tucker's new favorite toys....daddy's ties
Swimming at the RPAC (the rec area at the school).  They have a fun waterslide, a whirlpool, lots of other fun things for kids, but Tucker couldn't get enough of playing basketball with Dad! 

Not much detail, but this was our January highlights!  February will be much, much better, I promise!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pic with all the ties, SO CUTE!! So you have to leave me a comment on my blog of where you got your rug! I've been searching and haven't found anywhere that has anything close to what I want. I realize you probably got it in Ohio, but maybe they have a website :)

Lindsay said...

I was wondering where you were Brit.... Looks like it was a fun January! Tucker just keeps on growing... He is darling!

Allyson said...

But really? What post in February could possibly be more entertaining than this one? Hmmm?