So I feel like a horrible mother...I have a 5 1/2 month old son, who still does not have a nursery! This is partly because the first 4 months of his life, the three of us were all sharing a bedroom in Rick and Kalene's basement. As for this last month and a half, I just haven't been on the ball! We've had his crib and dresser since before he was born, but have just barely bought a mattress and ordered some crib bedding. So anyhow, thought I'd finally start. I made this little sign to hang above his bed...I've been feeling really crafty lately, so you will for sure see some more projects in the future!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
Hey Bernie !!! lol It's me, Mandy Maw, now Mandy Wilcoxen. Wow.......it's been too long! I found your clog through Trinity's, and thought I would say hello. Your Baby it too cute.
I hope you dont mind if I pop in ever once and awhile to say hello.
C'ya !!
I love the sign Britni! It's way cute! I know how you feel about not having a nursery. We are in a similar situation. Hopefully I will get one done after December! And cute pictures of Tucker by the way!
Britni...you are amazing...I seriously need your craftiness skills! btw, the previous pics of Tucker...SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!
So cute Britt! You'll have fun decorating his nursery...I can't believe how much he has grown already. Sitting up and everything!
That is so cute! Homemade crafts are the best!
Britni, you have plenty of time. Tucker is never going to know if you don't get a nursery set up for him. Parker is over a year and he sleeps in a pack-n-play. You are more on the ball than I am. I love the colors you picked out for the sign. It's awesome!
I love the sign! You did such a great job!!
That is way crafty and completely fabulous. I think if you are in charge and that crafty his nursery is going to be adorable. Can't wait to see more pics. He is getting so big and can sit up on his own. Woo hoo Tucker.
Post a Comment