Friday, September 12, 2008

Cafe Rio Night

So it didn't take long before we all started missing Cafe Rio and decided it was time we had a Cafe Rio night, which I'm sure will become at least a monthly tradition! We all pitched in to make everything, and it turned out really yummy! We had chicken salads with the tomatillo ranch dressing, and it was AWESOME! Even more importantly, we have been making some awesome friends!

Jordan, Kevin, Rocky, Nate, Ryan, Ben, Daniel

Britni, Heather, Ally, Joni, Hannah, Taryn, and Melinda

4 comments:

The Dunhams said...

You are lucky! We don't have any good Mexican restaurants out here. I crave Costa Vida all the time. Looks like it will be a fun tradition.

Heather Edwards said...

I love Cafe Rio. I think that we need to try having a Cafe Rio night as well since we don't have one down here either.

Trinity said...

I cannot eat at Cafe Rio two years ago I got really really sick eating there. Which led to sleeping on the cold, hard tile floor in the bathroom. I just can't bring myself to go back. And it sucks because I love Mexican food.

Anonymous said...

That night was freakin' awesome. I totally miss Cafe Rio, so I'm down for having it often.