Yes, it's been a day and a half and we have put an offer on a house, and it was accepted! We are going to live in Hilliard, Ohio in a cute neighborhood that has quite a few LDS families with little kids for Tucker to play with. So needless to say, we are very excited! One less thing to worry about, now I just need a job to pay for it all....I've started applying this weekend, so hopefully it'll happen soon. Here are some pictures of our new place..there are quite a few, our parents wanted to see all the pics, so sorry so many! For some reason, there are no pictures of Tucker's room or the 2 1/2 bathrooms, I'll have to get pics of those later!
Our First Place
One of Nate's favorite features-the deck
More Deck
Backside View
Pretty Trees in the Springtime!
Kitchen
More Kitchen
Family Room Upstairs
Master Bedroom
Mater Bedroom 2
Finished Basement
Finished Basement 2
Finished Basement 3
Clubhouse
Pool, there is also a baby pool
Workout Room
1 Mile Walking Path..it's really pretty!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

17 comments:
Yeah! So glad you found something. It looks really nice. Thanks for hanging out with us last night. We had a great time! I think Nate and Ryan will enjoy talking baseball for the next 4 years...maybe with a little dental chat in there as well! Congrats again!
I love the house! it is so cute! I am glad you found a nice place!
Congratulations on your first house. That is so exciting.
wow! what a nice place... the deck and back yard is gorgeous! Jordan and I have heard such great things about that neighborhood - thats where we would move if we bought a place. Congrats!
Wow Brit that is so nice! I love that it has a pool, walking path, and workout room- how nice will that be! I can't believe you are moving so soon! But I'm glad you found a house...I'm sure that makes you feel a whole lot better!
i am jealous...it looks like an awesome place to live. the trees are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I bet it feels awesome to know where you will be moving!!! I love the house! It's adorable!
Holy cow! Was that a scary purchase or what?? Congratulations to you both, the house looks perfect. And a clubhouse too? What more could you ask for? Sweet.
Congratulations! That worked out well and quickly too. It looks really nice the yard is beautifl. I wish our condo units had a pool and that mile walking path is gorgeous. Congrats again.
I love it brit! It is so cute! I didn't know you guys were looking into buying a house so that is great! I think it is so neat that you guys get to move away for a while and start a new adventure. We all need to get together before you guys leave! I haven't seen you in a long time!
So exciting, it looks beautiful there! So fun, the place looks great!
Congrats! It looks really nice and the area looks really pretty.
Hi Nate and Britni,
I don't think you know me but I am Jordan Humbert's friend and a second year dental student at OSU. I am thinking of buying a condo in Hilliard Village and would love to ask you some questions if you get a chance. My number is 435-213-5060. You will love Ohio State. Glad to have you. Go Bucks!
Brian Dansie
Congrats Brit! That's exciting! Maybe we'll be joining you out there next year!
Your new home looks very nice! I like it! Very pretty outside too! It's fun to have your own house.
Smokews--where have I been!! Looks like you guys have such a great set-up!! Tucker is such a darling little guy. I LOVE the pictures on the sidebar--did you have those professionally done? I can't believe I'm such an airhead and have let so much time pass! Congrats and good luck to you guys!!!
It's so great--congrats!!
Post a Comment