Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah For Dads!

Grandpa Wade and Tucker

Yeah for dads! First off I'd like to say I love my dad! He has taught me so much and has always pushed me to be the best I can be. He has always been there when I needed help on a math problem, he was there at the soccer games, when I wrecked my car, when I need my taxes done, and when I have any questions about financial stuff. He works many long hard hours (many days it is 12+ hours) at work to provide everything for us. Love you dad!

Grandpa Rick and Tucker

My father-in-law is great. First off, he raised my husband to be the man I love more than anything! He is currently gracious enough to let us stay at their house and put up with us. He works hard for the family and always makes us yummy meals. You are great!

Dad and Tucker


Then there is Nate, who has been an awesome dad to my sweet little boy. He is so gentle with him and is always making sure he is doing everything he should be doing. He is a wonderful husband and dad to Tucker and I am looking forward to seeing him raise little Tucker and children yet to come...coaching little league games, going to dance recitals, teaching them how to ride a bike, helping with homework, and teaching them the gospel. He has been working hard in school so he can provide everything for our boy and future family. Love you honey!

Last off, lets not forget our grandpas. I am lucky enough to have both my grandpas around and have learned so much from them and have great memories with each of them. Nate's grandpas are both passed away, but know they were also great men because of all the values they taught their children. Thank you to dads for all they do!

3 comments:

Jameson Quinn said...

Brit!

Your Tuck is so cute! I love those pictures that your friend did for you. I wish you all the best at dental school. When do you go?

Alicia said...

What a sweet little tribute to dads! Dads really are the best!:)

Lindsay said...

I love that picture of Nate and Tucker... so cute! I bet you were at a baseball game =)