Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buckeye BBQ



Tonight we went to a BBQ with the students who got into dental school at Ohio State from Utah. There were 7 of them there that have been accepted along with spouses, and it was good to get to know a few people that will be living out there with us. I need friends! I look forward to getting to know these people more. Thank you to Jordan and Heather for having the BBQ! This is a picture of some of the people that were there (some had already left).

7 comments:

Allyson said...

Man, you weren't kidding GIRL! GOOD WORK! I am also up at 11:44 blogging, how ridiculous is this??:) I can't wait for all the adventures, tonight made me feel so much more excited and homey.

Allyson said...

Oh, and adorable pictures of Tucker! What a sweet little boy!

HDVB said...

Your blog is adorable!! I love all the pictures and I am so impressed with how updated it is!! (I'm embarrassed that I totally have a LAMEO blog!) Well, I'm looking forward to Ohio! It was SO great to see you guys!

Sam said...

We will miss you guys when you leave, but it looks like a good crew your going with! YOu will have to come back to visit.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

our internet has been down since the BBQ so I have not been able to check out the blogs, but yours is so cute and Tucker is so stinkin cute! It was so great to meet you guys - we look forward to seeing you in OHIO!

Heather Edwards said...

What a great idea, now you'll at least know some people before you move.

Robyn Maughan said...

Oh how we will miss you! I am glad you have already met some people. that is definitely comforting. When are we going to play????