Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ready For The Game

The playoffs are in full swing! The Jazz aren't doing so hot, but we cheer them on anyway. Nate bought me a Deron Williams jersey and I wear it for every game. We even try and get Tucker all ready for the game in his basketball pj's!

basketball outfit

Ready For the Game!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Oh my gosh Brit you guys are so cute! I could totally see us doing something like that for Bronco occasions! Tucker is adorable, I hope you are having so much with him. I'm sure you are sleep deprived, but it does get better, as we are learning with Maddie.

Lindsay said...

I love it! You look so cute Brit! I love tucker in his little PJ's =)

Allyson said...

Congrats you guys! It was great meeting you! Your little guy looks just like the both of you.