
The time has come! The doctor has released me to start exercising again..and I sure have some baby weight to get rid of..plus some. I did not work out very faithfully during my pregnancy because it either made me sick or it hurt too bad. But in any case, Ogden Athletic Club, here I come! I am actually really excited to do my old aerobics classes again-Body Pump and Body Combat. I actually did a Body Combat class yesterday and surprisingly, am not terribly sore this morning. Wish me luck!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Yea for the club! You gotta love combat and pump! They are my favorite!
I remember being so excited to hit the gym after having Mylee... I'm sure I'll see you at combat.. I still have some baby weight to lose to.. and then some! =)
Post a Comment