So I was reading on my friend Alicia's blog about some of her husband's mishaps on their vacation, which made me laught because Nate has had a few of his own crazy things happen this last week, he may kill me, but I'm going to share anyway. He's created a reputation for being very accident prone since he was little.
#1
This one is not really funny beacause it could have been bad...but last week he was walking down the stairs with Tucker and fell down the last 3 stairs. He pulled Tucker into his chest really tight with his arms, and had nothing to brace his fall-but his back. So he was having back pain for a few days.
#2
On Memorial Day, he went fly fishing with my dad and brother. While he was pulling his line back, he hooked his nose! Luckily he missed his eye!
#3
While helping cook dinner on Memorial Day, he was cutting french bread and sliced his finger open.
#4
While cooking the garlic bread, it started burning and set off the smoke detector.
(Memorial Day was not a good day!)
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

3 comments:
These are funny! My favorite is where he hooked his nose while fly fishing! Love it! We have some very clumsy husbands!
Ha ha.. I love it! That's too funny.... I'm glad he saved little Tucker though. What a good dad!
Those are too funny. Unfortunatly for me, I seem to be the accident prone one of my family!
Post a Comment